Wednesday, February 01, 2006 at 3:36 PM EST
- I was born asexual and i am very proud to be that way. Some believe it isn’t normal to not have any so-called “nature”. It doesn’t bother me what people think, i couldn’t imagine myself any different than what i am. I’m not attracted to men or women. And I gratefully don’t have any sexual desires.
- When some people in the past found out that i didn’t want to be bothered with men they automatically assumed that it was because i was worried about a man only trying to use me for one thing like “sex”, or that maybe i saw or experienced some type of negativity involving a man somewhere along down the line in my life. But neither of those things were true.
- I hate when people make ignorant generalizations. I’ve never been in a bad relationship and I’ve never been raped. And, I’ve never seen any of my female family members in any serious abusive relationships with men.Most people say a man and a woman are suppose to be together. I understand that God made it that way, nevertheless, i still don’t care. I am nowhere near ashamed of who i am.
- If i get ridiculed because everybody else may enjoy the company of a man and are having sex and i am not-too bad. Is it really realistic or corny for someone to not or not be interested in having sexual intercourse in this day an age?. I absolutely don’t have a problem with acknowledging my point of view on the matter. I love my body and will continue to naturally not desire anyone sexually.
- Some people don’t even know what A-sexual is or means. The term means to be without sexuality, not inclined to sexual feelings or acts. I’m not into men or women. I’m strictly into myself and what i want out of my life.
- There have been a lot of men who were attracted to me throughout the years but i have honestly never met a man who could stir up any sexual excitement in me. A man can be attractive and i still am not attracted to him. There have been a couple of men who got angry at me for rejecting them and tried to get back at me by trying to defame my character but it doesn’t matter because the truth withstands everything even if some aren’t able to see it.
- Although i am a healthy woman who does not want to be romantically involved with anyone i am still a woman who may possibly have a child if i decide to bring one into this sick world. Even though it is a natural desire for me as a woman to want to have children, I’ll think long and hard about it because i don’t want no child of mine to have to endure the many things that life will sometimes put one through. If i do have my child or children it will definitely be through artificial insemination.
- I heard people say that once a person begins to engage in sexual intercourse that they won’t be able to stop. That is a lie! I heard people say that something is wrong with a male or female if they don’t want to be with someone of their opposite sex. That is a lie! Sex means different things to different people.
- To some it is a way of expressing their love to another person. To some it’s strictly about pleasure, gratifying oneself. To me, sex is nothing but a mind thing and a way to reproduce. It only means something if you make it mean something.To some people sex has significant meaning. I’ve heard women say that a lot of emotions go into having intercourse, and i don’t understand that. I’ll say again in my honest opinion and from experience, sex is nothing more than a mind thing. I don’t see how a man sticking his penis up inside of a woman’s vagina is an expression of love.
- I’ve even heard that some women will fall in love with a man after being pleasured greatly by sex. And, i don’t understand that either. I don’t see how people let sexual sensations affect their emotions. What does one have to do with the other? It seems to me that sex is just a feeling to those who are receptive to it, and a penis is not necessarily needed to experience pleasure.
- Every woman does not feel sensations from a man’s penis during sexual intercourse. The clitoris can satisfy a woman when a man cannot and, that has nothing to do with emotion or love.If i was to engage in sexual behavior-as i did in the distant past in an attempt to conceive a child which did not turn out in my favor since i was so disgusted by the act-my only worthwhile reason for doing so would be for reproductive purposes. I don’t have to love, care, or have an attraction for someone in particular to make a baby with them. I would just be sacrificing my body to get what i want and i don’t see no better reason than for a child.
- There are people who believe that if a woman has sex with a man that she has no feelings for she’s being whorish. And she is considered a bad girl. Men do it all of the time but it is accepted. Some men can’t handle the thought of a woman who is naturally able to go to bed with them without having any emotions attached. Well it exists and I’m living proof.